- Cork Bass Tenons (2)
- Cork Wing and Bass Tenons (3)
- Cork Wing Tenon (1)
- Gold Plating
- Bassoon Palm Guard
- C(sharp) Trill Key Guard
- Articulated A(flat)/B(flat) Trill
- Articulated Low E/F(sharp) Trill
- Automatic Low E(flat) & D(flat) Mechanism (Cuciureanu)
- Auxiliary Low C Extension
- Auxiliary Low C(sharp) Mechanism
- Auxiliary Low C(sharp) Spatula
- Combination (Right Hand and Left Hand) E(flat) Trill Key
- Delete B(flat) Trill and move keys closer
- Double High E & F Keys
- Double High E Key
- High A Bridge to Whisper Key, with roller
- High E Key with Offset E and F(sharp) Spatulas
- High G(sharp)/A Ring Key
- Left Hand E(flat) Trill Key
- Left Thumb Spatula for Low E(flat)
- Little Finger Whisper Key
- Low C & D Spatulas for Right Thumb
- Low E to F Connection
- Offset High E & F Keys
- Plateau Key, Left Hand Third Finger
- Right Hand E(flat) Trill Key with Alternate C(sharp) Trill Key Position
- Right Thumb Whisper Key Spatula
- Single Spatula Low E(flat)/D(flat) Mechanism (Cuciureanu)
- Special Whisper Key Lock, Right Hand, Type III (rotary)
- Standard High E Key
- Thumb A(flat)/B(flat) Trill Key
- Whisper Key Lock, Left Hand (Instead of Right Hand)
- Whisper Key Lock, Right Hand, Type I
- Crown on Pancake Key
- Double Wide Little Finger F(sharp), with roller
- High A Key with Roller
- Little Finger F(sharp) Roller
- Low C/D Rollers
- One Roller Low E Key
- Thumb A(flat) Roller
- Thumb B(flat) Roller
- Thumb F(sharp) Roller
- Thumb F(sharp) with two rollers
- Two Roller Low E Key
- Whisper Key/ C(sharp) Rollers
|Fox Model III Bassoon|
Symphony Bore (Long), Polypropylene Body
This is our nicest plastic body bassoon. The metal bands give the appearance of a wood body instrument. Silver plating is standard. It's a popular choice among organizations needing the durability of the plastic combined with a refined appearance.Introduced in 1970 as an improvement to the earlier model 31, the Fox Model III bassoons’ long bore design can be identified by its warm and round tone, with even balance and excellent intonation throughout the entire range.
The secure acoustical design and the durable, cosmetically pleasing body make this a popular choice with military bands, university music programs, schools, individuals seeking a second instrument, and first time buyers interested in a high level of acoustical and cosmetic refinement combined with durability.
Polypropylene, long bore, hand finished, with silver plated reinforcing bands resembling the wooden instruments. Body lock.
Nickel silver keys with silver plating. Full German system with high D key. Right hand whisper key lock. Rollers on F, A(flat), E(flat) and D(flat). Metal tubes extending into the bore in the finger holes of the wing and boot joints to prevent water from entering the tone holes. Spring posts are locked with screws.
Tuning Basis: A:440. Individually hand tuned for maximum resonance and projection.
2 professional bocals included. Unless otherwise requested, the standard bocals will include #2 and #3 lengths, *CVX* bore, silver plated.
Premium artist case with case cover, neck strap, crutch, two drop swabs, seat strap
Within one year, the instrument may be returned to the factory for fine tuning, acoustical adjustment, and mechanical servicing, with costs limited to freight and parts.